resource not found in Report: Client tasks summary - completed in last 7 days

• Most Valued Members

Using ESMC v7.2.1266.0,  webconsole @ (7.2.221.0). 

I clicked on the Reports->Automation->Client tasks summary - completed in last 7 days, and after it generated a pie chart, hovering over the chart gave me the attached image.  What is this resource missing?  When I upgraded ESMC, did I miss something?  I admit, this is the first time I've checked on this report so I don't know if this is something that's supposed to happen.

Can someone clarify if this is indeed something that's bugged up on my setup?

Thanks

Edmund

Clipboard01.jpg

• ESET Staff

There should be file named LangData.dat stored in ESMC's ProgramData directory: could you please heck whether it was updated during ESMC 7.2 upgrade? It might have happened that file was not upgraded in case it was manipulated manually. If file is upgraded, it would be probably an issue in ESMC 7.2 or in incomplete migration from previous version.

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, MartinK said:

There should be file named LangData.dat stored in ESMC's ProgramData directory: could you please heck whether it was updated during ESMC 7.2 upgrade? It might have happened that file was not upgraded in case it was manipulated manually. If file is upgraded, it would be probably an issue in ESMC 7.2 or in incomplete migration from previous version.

I've searched in the ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator directory (sub-dirs incl) and can't find this langdata.dat file.  In fact, I even searched in ProgramData\ESET.   Is this fixable without having to reinstall ESMC?

Thanks!

Edmund

• Most Valued Members

Actually, never mind.  I found it in EraServerApplicationData\Data\Localization.   I assumed Windows search went through all the subdirs.  I didn't realize it skipped Data\ as it required UAC prompting.   And yes, I believe that file is circa the previous version as the date on the file is two months ago.

• ESET Staff

Finally I had access to environment and there seems to be some problem in ESMC 7.2, which will have to be investigated. Your language data is correct - it was prepared around 2 months ago.

• Most Valued Members

Thanks @MartinK.  Looking forward to the fix.