Inbound Traffic from iPhone to Mac

I get frequent alerts from CyberSecurity Pro for Mac, for inbound traffic, which I am guessing to be inter-Apple device communication. It seems to happen when my iPhone or another Mac of mine gets near. The origin port varies - they are high ports. The destination port is TCP 64456.  The source address is given in IPV6, which I cannot find on the iPhone. It is really frustrating. 

I started noticing that this was happening and was sure that it was inter-Apple communication. I tried saving a rule to allow it, but the source address and port are changing.  

Does anyone have any information that would shed light on this?  

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 1.32.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 1.34.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 1.38.59 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Try going into the Eset Firewall settings and making sure your home network ZONE is set to HOME not Public. Fixed my issue with it. 

ESET APP > FIREWALL > SETUP > ZONES > SELECT HOME NETWORK > EDIT > SET PROFILE > HOME

image.thumb.png.50674b2c058d61e65e2a0fe4b0937a56.png

image.thumb.png.d4e444abaa12b4831acfdc5ae2cb3fbf.png

image.thumb.png.cae1d0cd0f630c13da340bc1f2698848.png

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the same issue and it is soo disruptive and annoying that I am seriously considering some other product.  the only way I can seem to stop the pop-ups is to disable the firewall but that seems to be pretty reckless.......... I would just like a method of stopping this annoying snowstorm of pop-ups.  

Peter