Eset social media scanner problem

Hello,

The social media scanner detects a problem in my Facebook profile, but when I click on the link it provides, I get: "

Sorry, this page isn't available The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Here's the scan's result:

Objets suspects détectés Dernière analyse : Aujourd'hui 22:14

Votre profil Steve Lemieux sur Facebook a été analysé pour y détecter des menaces. Nombre d'objets suspects détectés : 1

• Comment supprimer les mena ces?
Tim Pudimat

Objets suspects détectés  (Analyse automatique) • Commentaire • Détecté : 2014-05-10 17:19

hxxp:// steam-wallet-cards.com/? click=8e3aca

• hxxp:// steam-wallet-cards.com/?click=8e3aca
  • Afficher sur Facebo ok
  • Avertissez vos am is
  • Signaler des faux p ositifs
I also don't remember having installed any kinf of Steam-named application in Facebook (the only apps I have installed are Eset's app, La Presse (Quebec based newspaper) and HTC Sense).

Redoing a new analysis reveals the same problem.

EDIT:

I just discovered that my FB account may have been hacked.  There was an active login session from Ontario registered in my profile...  Could that be the problem?  I closed all sessions and changed my password just to be sure.

• Administrators

If you chose to scan your friends' profiles, the malicious / suspicious link could be detected there.

If you chose to scan your friends' profiles, the malicious / suspicious link could be detected there.

First, thank you for the answer. :)

I didn't select that option (scanning my friend's profile) the first two times.  The name "Tim Pudimat" is not on my friend's list either, I know everyone, he's not one of them.

Edited by viper37