asignar licencia de NOD32 antivirus en myeset

lalcazar

Realice el registro de la licencia con la misma dirección de email con que después cree la cuenta en myeset y asigne esta licencia a la cuenta de myeset pero recibo un mensaje que se debe verificar que la licencia es de mi propiedad y cuando hago esto nada ocurre no recibo ningún mail de confirmación a la cuenta con la re registre la licencia, alguien me puede ayudar?

Machine translation:

Register the license with the same email address with which you later create the account in myeset and assign this license to the myeset account but I receive a message that you must verify that the license is my property and when I do this nothing happens I do not receive a confirmation email to the account with the re-register the license, can someone help me?

image.thumb.png.7984fb701d438ed815c20ec7582a1ec8.png

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators

Since this is an English forum we kindly ask you to post in English so that the others can understand and be able to help you.

As to your question, I assume you work for the seller ZUBERTECH ENLACE DIGITAL S.A.. However, it is not clear why you want to manage user's license and possibly manage his or her Anti-Theft or Parental Control.  The email address you used to register particular licenses should belong to particular users, not to you. Otherwise the users won't be able to manage their own licenses.