Why not PayPal ?

I use a trial version and want

to buy the Full/Premium Version.

But i have no Creditcad, and Eset does not accept PayPal (wonder why ?), so how can i pay ?

Edited by zickezacke

9 Views, no Answer...

Difficult Question ?

Seems that Eset does not realize, that in Germany most People *don't* have/or even want a Creditcard.

So we use "Banküberweisung" or "PayPal" - but how can a german Customer get the Full/Premium Version this Way ?

What a useless Forum ! Such a simple Question,

so many fews - and not a single

Answer :-(

The same by sending Mail to eset Support, also

no Answer....

What a Bullsh...!!!

Edited by zickezacke

What a useless Forum ! Such a simple Question,

so many fews - and not a single

Answer :-(

Sorry you feel that way, only because someone visit a thread doesn't mean that they know the answer.

Edited by SweX

Ok, that's it - i found the solution by myself. It was such a simple thing, so i really wonder about all you People reding this Thread - but not answering (not knowing ?).

So iḿ leaving this Place ;-)

Sorry you feel that way, only because someone visit a thread doesn't mean that they know the answer.

Shure, but all of the readers couldnt find out, that the soluton is a simple Google Play "PrePaid Card" ?

Shure, but all of the readers couldnt find out, that the soluton is a simple Google Play "PrePaid Card" ?

Congratulations ! ;)

This forum is primarily for support of ESET software.

We don't have all the knowledge in the world , specifically anything about Google and its Play services.

Congratulations ! ;)

This forum is primarily for support of ESET software.

We don't have all the knowledge in the world , specifically anything about Google and its Play services.

Hi

Thats ok and i know about that, but...

Most Customers of any Android App (not only "eset") will use the way by downloading the App from "Google Play" - thats a fact.

So if eset want to be in the market/to sell their product and not just supporting Free Versions (and im quit shure they will) they must think about Ways to easily change from a Adroid Free App to a Pay/Premium App.

And in case of european (specially German) Users, they do not use Creditcards that often. So just offering Creditcard Payment is a silly idea ....

And in the end, if this is a Problem for a new eset Customer like me, where else should i ask for help then in a eset Forum ? I also asked the eset support, but they dont work on Weekend - and if some other german customers read my Question (while having the same Problem) it does not help them, when i get find the Answer by eset support - it should be in here, where everybody can read it, or ?

Because this is a active part of what you call "support of ESET software in a eset Forum, dont you think so ?

So for all the Germans out there:

If you dont have a Creditcard, but want to chage your Free Eset Version into a Premium Account, just buy a "PrePaid" Google Play Card (the are in 15/25.. Euro) in any Store or Gasstation ("Tankstelle") and it will work easy :D

Edited by zickezacke

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Every ESET office and distributor around the world has different ways of accepting payment, as do their resellers. 

In my experience, you may sometimes have to look around and visit more than one reseller's web site if you are looking to handle payment in a specific way that may not be common for your region, whether it's PayPal, Google Wallet, Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin and so forth.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• 2 months later...

In the German ESET Shop you can pay with many things. (including PayPal and bank/credit transfer)

Here you can see all ways how to pay:

post-3952-0-99507400-1403193102_thumb.png

If you want to buy ESET Mobile Security (for Android) then you have two possibilities: You can buy it on Google Play or you can also buy it in the German ESET Shop:

https://www.esetshop.de/shop/?Artikel=EMS&Menge=1&Dauer=1

• 3 months later...

Now a small update, because there seems to be a new shop at the German distributor. (Although the link to the old shop I posted before is still working...)

But you can still pay with PayPal, use a bank transfer or even use some other methods.

post-3952-0-70745600-1411319199_thumb.png

Buy EMS for Android (German Shop)

Please note that you can also download the app from Amazon, then you can buy it through Amazon.

Edited by rugk