Substance Designer - Firewall Interactive mode

Why I have no information to allow access to network for Substance Designer ?
ESET just blocks the connection.

Where in that new GUI is a list o applications that I could add an exception to avoid FW blocking ?

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you use automatic firewall mode

Title of his post indicates he's using it in Interactive mode. So that's my assumption at present.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, itman said:

Title of his post indicates he's using it in Interactive mode. So that's my assumption at present.

Read the title just briefly :) You're right.

It's also possible to use learning mode for a while and after using the app review the rules that were created automatically.

I was also going to recommend the Eset Network wizard to create the rule.

I suspect something is wrong with his existing firewall rules. If I recollect, Eset firewall Interactive mode adds a "global" block? rule for outbound connections at the bottom of the existing rules set. I have had issues with that rule in prior Interactive mode use. I believe I had to change that rule to "ask" to receive alerts. Also, I had to always ensure the rule was at the end of the existing rule set.

-EDIT- I also noticed Abode Reader on Win 10 1809 for example is now dynamically creating Win firewall rules each time a .pdf is accessed. Only God knows why they are doing such nonsense. This app is also Abobe based and might also be doing such nonsense.

Edited by itman