last update GUi delay open

stavu

• Administrators

There is no issue visible in the video. The main gui always opened immediately or with a few ms delay. Definitely I didn't notice a delay longer than 0.5 let's say.

A very minor delay is caused by the fact that egui now quits to save memory when inactive. The code has been already optimized to shorten the delay to the bare minimum so that it's virtually unnoticeable.

And again. Why did you do it? To save 15-26 Mb RAM? In your opinion someone in their sane mind would use v12 ESET products in computers with 256 Mb RAM? You can not even imagine how annoying it is. Especially for users with hi-end PC.

Edited by AlexZig

9 hours ago, AlexZig said:

And again. Why did you do it? To save 15-26 Mb RAM? In your opinion someone in their sane mind would use v12 ESET products in computers with 256 Mb RAM? You can not even imagine how annoying it is. Especially for users with hi-end PC. 

minimum so that it's virtually hahahah

• Most Valued Members

ESET is known for being light since the first version it was released when other AVs was plaguing and killing the machines like Norton in the XP days.

I believe ESET is still doing the same thing , staying light till this day. that might be the decision of saving the "15-26MB" of RAM.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:54 PM, Rami said:

ESET is known for being light since the first version it was released when other AVs was plaguing and killing the machines like Norton in the XP days.

I believe ESET is still doing the same thing , staying light till this day. that might be the decision of saving the "15-26MB" of RAM. 

i sad eset not have adwards test av comparatives and av test about remove malware,reapair and block