Rd sensor en ESMC

hello I would like to know why the new version of the rd sensor does not have the same functionality as in version 6, because the version 6 of erac the rd sensor I found all the equipment in the network and in the new console of ESMC no longer gives me the same data or do I appear to act differently in this console or how is the rd sensor in this version of eset?

19 hours ago, cesareset said:

hello I would like to know why the new version of the rd sensor does not have the same functionality as in version 6, because the version 6 of erac the rd sensor I found all the equipment in the network and in the new console of ESMC no longer gives me the same data or do I appear to act differently in this console or how is the rd sensor in this version of eset?

You will need an RD Sensor on each and every subnet. Is this the case in your environment?

• ESET Staff

Hello @cesareset, I suppose that you refer to the RD sensor report where you can see the list of computers in the network. There was indeed a change: in ERA 6 the report was called 'Rogue computers ratio'. In ESMC 7, you need to look at the 'Rogue computers' report: https://help.eset.com/esmc_admin/70/en-US/fs_using_rd_sensor.html