Unable to Install ESET

I had been planning to install ESET after my license with Bitdefender expires in a few days, however after many attempts I have been unable to install.

Initially I had the download tool from ESET Malaysia site but after 45 minutes only 11% had downloaded and it was frozen at that point. On USA  website download tool was OK but copy would not install, I received message saying " no internet connection"   .  A Desktop icon appeared but when opened it informed " install failed".  Nothing wrong with my internet connection I have 100 Mpbs and no problem in downloading other AV software. Any suggestions please ?

• Administrators

Before you run the live installer, run Wireshark and start logging the network communication. Stop logging when the installation fails.

Save the communication to a pcap file and compress it. Gather logs with ESET Log Collector. Upload both archives to a safe location and drop me a message with download links.

Thanks Marcos but my tech know how is way below what is necessary to do what you ask. I will have to look at other alternatives. Thanks for responding.

• Administrators

Something is blocking the communication, probably an issue between your machine and your ISP, or between your ISP and ESET's servers. I'd suggest contacting your local customer care; they should be able to connect to your machine remotely and troubleshoot the issue.