Problème de gestion du temps avec ESET parental control (Time management problem with ESET parental control)

Bonjour,

J'ai installé ESET parental control sur les 3 tablettes SAMSUNG de mes filles et la gestion du temps ne fonctionne pas malgré la réinstallation du logiciel.

Avez-vous des précaunisations ?

Je dois signaler que les tablettes ne disposent pas de la synchronisation temporelle avec le réseau. Est-ce à cause de cela que la gestion du temps ne fonctionne pas ?

Dans l'attente de vous lire...

Machine translation:
I installed ESET parental control on my daughter's 3 SAMSUNG tablets and time management does not work despite reinstalling the software.
Do you have precaunisations?
I must point out that tablets do not have time synchronization with the network. Is it because of that that time management does not work?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Problème de gestion du temps avec ESET parental control (Time management problem with ESET parental control)
  • Administrators

Firstly, we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum. Otherwise moderators and most of users may not understand and be able to help you.

I'd recommend submitting a customer care request from the mobile application so that logs with all necessary information are submitted to customer care as well.

Hello, ok for english

I installed ESET parental control on my 3 daughter's SAMSUNG tablets and time management does not work despite reinstalling the software.
Do you have solutions for me ?
I indicate you that tablets do not have make time synchronization with the network. Maybe, it's because of that that time management does not work?

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I have the same problem. After updating the program, I can not use time management. even if I do this through a website

Is anybody can explain me when it will be fixed? Or maybe I do something wrong?