Question about future of ESET products for Linux Servers?

karlisi

One week ago I asked a question about SPF, DKIM and DMARC, if these features will be implemented in Mail Security for Linux, especially if they are already in ESET products for MS Exchange https://forum.eset.com/topic/17049-spf-dkim-and-dmarc-in-mail-security-for-linux/

No answer till now. There are many topics in that subforum without answers and it seems like products for Linux servers are somewhat abandoned. Exchange Mail Security version is 6.5, EMS for Linux version 4.5. Perhaps that's only numbers, but it was released back in December 2015 !!! It would be nice to hear from ESET staff, if products for Linux servers are in their future plans and will receive new features like products for Windows based servers. Sure, I can write to support and eventually receive the answer. But I think I'm not alone who wants to know.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Marcos said:

A new version of Linux server products will be unveiled next year.

I hope so for Desktop also , it's outdated(I know engines are getting updated) and missing lot of features that are offered in today's version , but still plagued by problems with AppArmor , etc..

Thanks for your efforts ESET team.

17 hours ago, Marcos said:

A new version of Linux server products will be unveiled next year.

Is there more information available? If not publicly, perhaps in PM? We are beginning to plan next year's budget and want to know if it is worth to buy ESET for our mailservers.

• ESET Moderators

Hello guys,

the BETA of security for Linux servers should be available later this year.

The initial version should have file security features, mail security will be added later and as far as I know, version for desktop should be added later as well, but take it just as a gossip :-)

Regards, P.R.