Old ESET Endpoint Security need to download

Descloix

Good morning! I do not want to upgrade to version 6.6, I do not like it at all. I do not like the interface and sometimes BSOD. Tell me, please, where you can download the full version 6.5.2107.1 or perhaps the version above, but not 6.6.  I'm running out of an annual license and I do not want to go to 6.6 because of an extremely inconvenient interface and some other reasons.  For example, it can not be stretched across the screen - it's inconvenient. Especially when you change the settings. In addition, there is no button in the upper right corner of the screen. I now decide whether to renew my license, because I do not want to look at a bad interface for a whole year. Also, in ESET Endpoint Security "Protection status" removed, "Run Smart Scan" removed.  It's very uncomfortable for me. I have almost a year worth 6.5 version (6.5.2094.1) I have already been running version 6.5 for almost a year, if I can, I would like to purchase a newer version 6.5.2094.1, maybe 6.5.2107.1 and higher but not 6.6. But I have been unable to find a link to these versions. Everywhere or 5 or 6.6 . Thank you very much. Please help me.

Edited by Descloix

6 hours ago, Descloix said:

Good morning! I do not want to upgrade to version 6.6, I do not like it at all. I do not like the interface and sometimes BSOD. Tell me, please, where you can download the full version 6.5.2107.1 or perhaps the version above, but not 6.6.  I'm running out of an annual license and I do not want to go to 6.6 because of an extremely inconvenient interface and some other reasons.  For example, it can not be stretched across the screen - it's inconvenient. Especially when you change the settings. In addition, there is no button in the upper right corner of the screen. I now decide whether to renew my license, because I do not want to look at a bad interface for a whole year. Also, in ESET Endpoint Security "Protection status" removed, "Run Smart Scan" removed.  It's very uncomfortable for me. I have almost a year worth 6.5 version (6.5.2094.1) I have already been running version 6.5 for almost a year, if I can, I would like to purchase a newer version 6.5.2094.1, maybe 6.5.2107.1 and higher but not 6.6. But I have been unable to find a link to these versions. Everywhere or 5 or 6.6 . Thank you very much. Please help me.

choose as needed here : https://goo.gl/q7MJLC

• Administrators

First of all, I take liberty to assure you that we listen to our customers and strive for making ESET products fulfill your needs. Therefore we need to hear from your what you like and dislike about our products which helps us consider and plan future changes accordingly. We value any constructive feedback that you provide.

As for older versions, we do not recommend using them. With new versions, new protection features will be added, such as Ransomware shield, Dynamic Threat Defense, etc. and also over time older versions will cease receiving updates and support for new builds of Windows 10.

You wrote:

"Protection status" removed

Please elaborate more in this since the Protection status panel is still in EP6.6 and it's a vital part of the gui:

image.png

"Run Smart Scan" removed

This was just renamed to "Scan your computer".

image.png

• ESET Staff

@Descloix Can you tell us a bit about yourself and also provide a bit more feedback, concerning your post? 

• How many licenses do you have?
  • Do you manage endpoints via "Remote Administrator" or all of your users are "unmanaged" so you use the local UI to control the program? 
  • By talking about "protection status" and "smart scan", do you refer to the "quick links" section in the footer of the older UI? 

Concerning the maximize option, you can still maximize the "advanced settings", where you do configure the product, and also the log files, which are the parts of the program, which might require stretching for better usability. Which window is problematic for you, within the main UI? 

You mentioned "extremely inconvenient" and "some other things". What are the other sources of the inconvenience, and what are the other things? 

Please give me a link to version 6.5. 2107.1

I do not like version 6.6.  This explanation is enough. I do not want to write much and confuse you and myself even more. Screenshot payment program and obtain a license from the ESET website I can make, if required.

On the main page on the left, "Protection Status", at the bottom on the same page it was convenient to run Scan "Run Smart Scan" and see "Protection status" at the same time. The window of program could be stretched as you like,  though on the whole screen of the monitor. For me it is extremely important.  In the third picture, the program is expanded to the full screen. This can not be done in 6.6 If you show screenshots of version 6.6, then you need to show them entirely. Only then can you understand what is missing and what is inconvenient in the new version. And why I just can not download any version of the program, which I like. All antivirus labs can be downloaded last year's versions. I do not see anything wrong with this. A person should have a choice.

I use the program alone at home. And I'm completely satisfied with everything in version 6.5. 2094.1. But there many modules 2014, 2016 and 2017, of course, would like a newer program, where the modules of 2018 or at least updated the basic modules. Do not try to persuade me. I'm a very categorical person. If I do not like it, I do not buy. In the upper right corner of version 6.5 there is a rectangular button that stretches the program to the whole screen of the monitor. In version 6.6, there are only "minimize" and "close" buttons. In addition, it is much more convenient to switch from the "Computer"- "Network - Web and email". Please help me, please give me a link to version 6.5. 2107.1.

I will not write anything anymore, I absolutely do not like the new interface of the program 6.6. I ask you to give me a link (possibly when I renew the license) to version 6.5. 2107.1 or on the version above this. Except for 6.6. Or I will continue to use the product that I will buy for my money. Or I'll switch to another product. Do not regard this as rudeness. Excuse me, but I want to buy what I need for my money. Thank you for understanding.

2018-02-19_4-14-57.jpg

2018-02-19_4-21-42.jpg

Please give me a link to version 6.5. 2107.1

2018-02-19_4-47-33.jpg

2018-02-19_4-35-09.jpg

Edited by Descloix
another screenshot

Excuse me, please, but me that no one can give a link to version 6.5 without asking any questions?

I'm trying to use version 6.6 for 2 days and I'm very uncomfortable.

Edited by Descloix

• ESET Staff
10 hours ago, Descloix said:

Excuse me, please, but me that no one can give a link to version 6.5 without asking any questions?

I'm trying to use version 6.6 for 2 days and I'm very uncomfortable.

Versions you mentioned are no longer available, but this should work until new release is made: EES x64 6.5.2118.4 or EES x86 6.5.2118.4.

Edited by MartinK
Added x86 link

On 2/21/2018 at 9:30 AM, MartinK said:

Versions you mentioned are no longer available, but this should work until new release is made: EES x64 6.5.2118.4 or EES x86 6.5.2118.4.

Thank you very much. The problem is solved. I have a question for you. Is there a FTP server where all versions are located . Included beta-program.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:29 AM, MichalJ said:

@Hpoonis & @Descloix - option to resize / maximize UI window will be again available in the version 7 of Endpoint Security

Version 7 Endpoint Security beta-program or is it only planned in the future? I would gladly join the beta testers. If possible.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Descloix said:

Thank you very much. The problem is solved. I have a question for you. Is there a FTP server where all versions are located . Included beta-program.

Beta versions are not included in the repository. As for installers for older versions, they are in the repository, however, only those that have the latest drives included and thus do not cause serious issues after installation caused by a conflict between an older AS driver and Meltdown/Spectre patches.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

Beta versions are not included in the repository. As for installers for older versions, they are in the repository, however, only those that have the latest drives included and thus do not cause serious issues after installation caused by a conflict between an older AS driver and Meltdown/Spectre patches.

Thank you. ESET Endpoint SecurityMC 6.6  - What do the letters MC mean?

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me, please, how can I return money for ESET Secure Enterprise? The program was not installed on the computer and 3 days have passed since the order. What documents do I need to provide to the company? The product was purchased on the Internet from the site of U.K.  https://www.eset.com/uk/business/security-solutions/secure-enterprise/ The product has not been in use and the license agreement has not been violated.

Kind regards

Edited by Descloix