Allow Free YouTube To MP3 Converter, but how?

I want to use this programm from dvdvideosoft called Free YouTube To MP3 Converter, but it pops up every damn time that it's blocked, the webpage is and the ip too, but i already applied rules and zones that should allow it.

it just bothers me a lot, is there any way to use it, without disabling the internet security?

• Administrators

Sounds like a PUA detection. Couldn't it be that you received a yellow warning about a potentially unwanted application / url? The detection has nothing to do with firewall. You should be presented with an option to continue to the website if you think that benefits of using the PUA outweigh possible risks (e.g. installation of toolbars).

this is the popup that i keep getting

in english: adress got blocked. for more info on this message ... and there is no more info, it just leads me to the FAQ

7buww7b5.jpg

Edited by Senaphur
editing picture into it.

• Most Valued Members

I'm one of those that if Eset says no I don't go type, just makes life easier. 

If Eset says there's a problem I look for alternative ways to accomplish the task. In this case a Google search brought many results for a "YouTube to MP3 conversion" without the need to download software. I went to about five of them and Eset remained happy.

However, this may not be satisfactory to you.

1 hour ago, SCR said:

I'm one of those that if Eset says no I don't go type, just makes life easier. 

If Eset says there's a problem I look for alternative ways to accomplish the task. In this case a Google search brought many results for a "YouTube to MP3 conversion" without the need to download software. I went to about five of them and Eset remained happy.

However, this may not be satisfactory to you.

I agree with you SCR. I assume he knows the risks involved (it's not my machine:D).