Show all systems (client/server) without any ESET product installed

Go to solution Solved by MichalJ,

Hi all,

I have ERA 6.4 installed and I try to find a way to show all the clients, server and mailserver which are having no ESET product installed.

I know, that I can do this over a dynamic group template (expression), but I don't know how exactly.

Can someone give me (please) a detailed description how to do this.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Rainer

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

Hello, it depends if ERA agent is installed (computer is managed) or no (unmanaged).

Umanaged computers could be filtered in Computers tab by clicking the "unmanaged" filter icon in the top filter (4 buttons, unmanaged is the "O" icon.

To find machines without any product installed you have to use dynamic group template condition "managed product mask" with expression "not in" and choose all options except ERA agent.

Detailed instructions are in the ERA documentation: hxxp://help.eset.com/era_admin/64/en-US/index.html?dynamic_group_examlpes.htm

Hope that this heps.

Hello, it depends if ERA agent is installed (computer is managed) or no (unmanaged).

Umanaged computers could be filtered in Computers tab by clicking the "unmanaged" filter icon in the top filter (4 buttons, unmanaged is the "O" icon.

To find machines without any product installed you have to use dynamic group template condition "managed product mask" with expression "not in" and choose all options except ERA agent.

Detailed instructions are in the ERA documentation: hxxp://help.eset.com/era_admin/64/en-US/index.html?dynamic_group_examlpes.htm

Hope that this heps.

Hi MichalJ,

thanks for your help.

This solved my problem.

I have created a dynamic group template and it works fine.  :-)

Best regards

Rainer