Where are the notifications?

Where the hell are notifications?

Greetings, I again apologize for my bad English is not my native language.

Today, knowing that the "new version" of ESET, was released the quotation marks because it is virtually version 9 interface with another color, I encourage install expecting the ridiculous amount of failures that present the V9 were corrected. But unfortunately this was not so, the work continues lousy present.

But what really bothered me version 10 is the total absence of notifications, alerts do not update the virus signature, or the detected networks. I enter the configuration, which is horrible, and the interface section, appear to be active notifications, but I nothing appears.

What is happening with ESET ?, why they are doing so badly.

• ESET Insiders

Go to Advanced Setup -> Update -> Basic and make sure "Disable display notification about successful update" is not enabled.

• Administrators
But what really bothered me version 10 is the total absence of notifications, alerts do not update the virus signature, or the detected networks. I enter the configuration, which is horrible, and the interface section, appear to be active notifications, but I nothing appears.

Probably you haven't used ESET for some time as even older versions haven't displayed notifications about successful update by default for a couple of months already which is consistent with the behavior of other AV products.

He led using ESET products continuously for 10 years, but due to the multiple problems of version 9, using the V8. But now I understand why he is declining both antivirus, want to be like others, instead of being unique.