Computer Details shows very incorrect Last Scan Time

Go to solution Solved by MartinK,

I found an inconclusive, seemingly unresolved thread from 2015 with an unhelpful title ( https://forum.eset.com/topic/4527-strange-behavior-in-era-6/), but otherwise don't see any mention of "Last scan time" in the forums here. I seem to be seeing the same issue in my ERA 6.4.295.0 / 6.4.266.0. 

Virtually all of my computer show a "last scan time" of something quite out of date when you go to Computer -> Details, as in the first image. It shows Aug 9th. 

However, this computer, my computer, is shown in the report (Last scan report -> click on <1day -> Details) as having been scanned <1 day ago, which it has, as seen in the second image, with a 13:47 today.

It seems that the Computer -> Details is simply not displaying the information properly. I'm unsure if it is related to anything else, like the original poster's issues with the threat counts (which are infuriating and seem to require that I manually mute them to deal with them, regardless of other instructions to scan the computer etc), but nonetheless, it's not displaying properly.

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

Unfortunately I can only confirm this issue - we have found out it too late to get it fixed into 6.4 release.

As you already noticed, missing sorting in client details view causes it to show time of oldest scan record instead of latest which is almost useless.

Edited by MartinK

Unfortunately I can only confirm this issue - we have found out it too late to get it fixed into 6.4 release.

As you already noticed, missing sorting in client details view causes it to show time of oldest scan record instead of latest which is almost useless.

Is there a will on ESET side to make bug list public?

This could help testers like myself or users to identify their problem and speed up resolution.