Virus signature database failure

Virus signature database failure
The internet of us on our city Mosul \ Iraq yet is slow and the update can't be managed, what to do?
No problem on the activation code
The program needs everyday updating or even at any opening time of the computer, it needs the process and this bad manner I disgust it on all antivirus programs
Is not a bundle for a manual doing the update?
From morning and yet (12) hours it does not run

No errors but it maybe other than the slow internet connection, a page I opened being unwanted page the program closed it immediately and just these.

methinks the program is not strong and I shall change for another or for offline installing 

2- I made another browser a homepage ( Maxthon), the first one was Spark browser, it maybe the Maxthon it has something not fit with Eset Nod32 9- antivirus , yet I don't know the reason 

Edited by mohammad Ahmad

Now I have changed for security offline the matter also not solved while the new one has received the same serial code of the previous since I installed it without removing the first one and yet the problem of updating does not solve. It does not run at all ( any kilobyte has never downloaded) 

Edited by mohammad Ahmad

Now I am sure it is not due to the slow internet above reason I mentioned, I don't know ( nothing alarming me to know ) no problem on registration 

The program is weak and that's enough  

Now I am sure it is not because the slow internet we have since I downloaded about 86 megabytes in less than a half hour but the problem is consisted on the program itself ( Nothing alarming me to be known) a perplexing thing this time!    

Hi, im not the moderator nor ESET Tech team, but may i know, do you knew someone or do you have other laptop that can be tested of the issue?

you can try it on other laptop or PC and try to see if the same problem occured. 

Thank you, but why not a moderator comes and replies for people? However, I shall try finding solution for this problem wherever I can search the web or asking friend, no problem on my laptop as you feared.

The first thing motivated me came here and asking question is why all theses updating of the program it is likely as a sheep eating but still asks for forage!You see fourteen times on a day it needs update! 

Why do they yet not find a quick but quite strengthen antivirus program which can work on wisdom?   

• Administrators

This is a public forum where users help each other and moderators provides additional assistance, if needed. If you're having an issue with Internet connectivity, then there's hardly anything we could do on our part to improve it.

Thank you 

I know it is a public forum, for what I come then? But when look ourselves having something needs for cooperation or finding it is so far different from others' issues such as our hard private condition, what shall we do? Of course we shall come to ask perhaps find a solution.

Please if you notice this topic way an annoying topic delete it then I shall write any at future.

I also have read the bad reply of the another post of mine on which I asked for a special request perhaps I can solve the problem of update   

Edited by mohammad Ahmad

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 AM by Kudos or name like this, ever I am not familiar with 

Keep posting in your thread here instead of starting another one.

https://forum.eset.c...tabase-failure/

--------------------

Dear member of Eset security forum:

why am I posting another thread? It is totally different not like this content, and why I post it? It is due to that I feel frustrated on this forum because no sure answer I hooped to see, three days and yet the data signature can't be managed, what do i wait more? 

I need something helping me to update the program as I described that our internet is a bit slow and this permanent problem no hope to be better,;do you see?  

Such a bundle of manual updating I need, here my voice to the manufacturing-men on workshops and who is on response into the Eset-company 

This is the last message to be considered as a feedback and no else more.

I wish any one would be understood  

• Administrators

ESET's updates are very small once you get the product updated after installation and continue to update it on a regular basis. ESET's updater supports resume so if the download is interrupted, the updater will continue the download instead of starting from scratch. 

• ESET Insiders

Well, not only internet connectivity could be the problem; sometimes the updater got stuck at big files e.g. em002_*_*.nup and the update process restart. Sometimes is interrupted After the mentioned filename, but then resuming comes into play for subsequent connections.

For the above mentioned issue, I increased the update sync to 24 hours because the unneeded interference in my limited bandwidth causes excessive lag at my browsing exp.

Well, not only internet connectivity could be the problem; sometimes the updater got stuck at big files e.g. em002_*_*.nup and the update process restart. Sometimes is interrupted After the mentioned filename, but then resuming comes into play for subsequent connections.

For the above mentioned issue, I increased the update sync to 24 hours because the unneeded interference in my limited bandwidth causes excessive lag at my browsing exp.

Yes you the only one  who understood and whose reply is enough good.

Yes big files em0o2 . it stops then I repeat it for back as if ( nothing has been  done)

Again why I post this message 

It is already for something seeking for development perhaps someone of Eset company will read it ( the much megabytes as 55,343 for update are too large size) For what then the offline download since the program size is too large between 86- 89 according to types.

Here I request any of the company who has responsibilities  taking on shoulder to develop the program to be easier for people 

:suggestions:

1- to diminish the size 

2- not long period update ( quick- short- period-updating)

3- finding a bundle for those haven't access for internet ( manual update) 

Edited by mohammad Ahmad