document for package install parameter?

hi:

I am new to ERA6. we use custom vbscript to install nod32 version 5 products. now I need to modify the script so it can work for version 6. after checking the KB article and the batch file from the Live Agent Installer, I can see I need to add some parameters. like for Agent_x64.msi, I need to add "P_CONNECTION_CHOSEN=Host". but what's the meaning of the parameter?

I can not find the explanation. are there documents for all the possible parameters?

I also want to know the install parameters like "eea_nt32_enu.msi". in version 5 we have many parameters to use. I think in version 6 we have little. but what are they?

thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

tbsky

Hi

Just for clarity, in v6 agent live installer is for installing the agent, not for installing nod32 itself. You will definitely need to use the agent live installer file as THE basis for your agent installer, although you can modify it. You then install nod32 itself from ERA.

Hi

Just for clarity, in v6 agent live installer is for installing the agent, not for installing nod32 itself. You will definitely need to use the agent live installer file as THE basis for your agent installer, although you can modify it. You then install nod32 itself from ERA.

hi:

yes I know v6 is different from v5. I will use script to install/upgrade both agent and nod32. I just want to know what parameters I can use at the script. thanks again for help!

Please check KB3675 for parameters descriptions. There may be multiple alternatives, so feel free to ask if something does not work as you expected.

hi:

yes I read that KB and the parameter meanings of the KB is understandable. but from live agent installer batch file I saw other parameters, which I don't know like "P_CONNECTION_CHOSEN=Host".

also I would like to know if there are parameters about the nod32 package...

thanks a lot for help!!

Regards,

tbsky

Please check KB3675 for parameters descriptions. There may be multiple alternatives, so feel free to ask if something does not work as you expected.

hi:

yes I read that KB and the parameter meanings of the KB is understandable. but from live agent installer batch file I saw other parameters, which I don't know like "P_CONNECTION_CHOSEN=Host".

also I would like to know if there are parameters about the nod32 package...

thanks a lot for help!!

Regards,

tbsky

when I asking the question I was modifying the script. now I met the problem. I want to silent install the package "avremover_eea_nt64_enu.exe".

what's the necessary parameter to finish the job?

also when I test removing the agent, I found it may set password protection. what's the parameter to set the password when agent install?

thanks again for help.

Regards,

tbsky