Hi everyone (and sorry for my bad english) i hope you're doing well, i will explain my problem:

I recently installed ESET Smart Security 9 on windows 7 x86, but i noticed that i can`t print from a remote server wich i use everyday because of my work. I connect to that server via RDP and print to my local printer as a shared resource i think the problem is from ESET because when I disable the anti virus i am able to print whithout problem. I'm looking for help because i cannot find a way to print without disabling my anti virus and its a little dificult to work like that.

Any kind of help will be well received.

What exact version of ESET Smart Security do you have installed?

I'm using Nod32 Antivirus 9 and ESET Smart Security 9

You can add a firewall rule (just the first 6 steps in the following KB article) -- 

hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2899/ 

thansk but it leads me to a 404 page

"

ESET Knowledgebase Not Found (404)

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Please go back or go to ESET Support

For additional help:

"

• ESET Moderators

There was a space in the hyperlink, also for getting directly to KB articles, you can type in the KB#### in the search box (KB2899). 

You can add a firewall rule (just the first 6 steps in the following KB article) -- 

hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2899/

thansk but it leads me to a 404 page

"

ESET Knowledgebase Not Found (404)

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Please go back or go to ESET Support

For additional help:

"