Upgrade to 6.2.2021.2 Endpoint Antivirus - wrong notification

I have pushed the update for the new Agent 6.290 and nearly all Clients with Win7 again in yellow (289 from 357).

Please fix this!

PLEASE can someone from Eset provide an update.

There is no use having a console that just reports false statuses! We have a lot machines to monitor and this year with the release of version 6, it has been nothing but problems - very poor for such a reputable company.

@ma77y88

Yes you are true the support reaction is realy bad atm. I have also such problems with my local Support.(Reaction time for the last mail again > 4 days, one mail is open since september)

I try to test a ticket over the eset Homepage -> still no reaction to the ticket since. 21.10.

There is no possibilty to complain about this, iam near to cancel eset rollout and search for a other antivirus product :(

I think the Employee dont have a fault, they do a good work. This is a BIG miss managment from the top -> They must hire more employees!!!! Or they will loose many customers.

Edited by HSW

• 3 weeks later...

Even if they are still working on it, it would be polite and professional of them to at least provide an update, even if it is just to say we're still working on it.

A lot of users on here who represent their employer will have invested heavily in this product to protect their clients so that's why we keep pushing for updates to this issue.

In an age of increased security attacks, viruses and vulnerabilities, it is of the utmost importance to be able to monitor and manage clients effectively, giving true reporting statistics.

Communication is all we ask for.

FYI

I am testing actual some clients with the EES, actual all WIN7 Clients dont have the problem with the notification, like the EEA Win7 Clients. I will check this more but Need some days. Possibly some others can check this too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI

I am testing actual some clients with the EES, actual all WIN7 Clients dont have the problem with the notification, like the EEA Win7 Clients. I will check this more but Need some days. Possibly some others can check this too.

FYI

I have testing more clients with EES and Win7 and no one hast the probleme like with EEA!

So the problem must be the EEA Engine (not the remote agent or the ERAS)

Hi Marcos,

FYI = For your Information/interest -> means a Information for you to help you...

FYI:

New Agent + new EEA -> same problem. (server is still the "old" 6.2 i will perform the upgrade in the next days)

• 2 weeks later...

The new agent and client seems to have resolved the issue for us on the majority of machine. On some machines, Action Center said no antivirus was installed when it was and a simple uninstall and reinstall seemed to sort this out resulting in no warnings on the console.

The 'polo' pie chart seems much healthier and greener now. Should have a better picture in a few weeks on whether it's completely resolved the issue or whether it will come back.

Yes its better but not complete gone.

over 300 to 70 clients with this notification (after upgrade server and clients) i will try to reinstall this ones manually

Edited by HSW

• 3 months later...
Still got 700+ machines showing this error message, running latest client and agent.

Where is this up with support, it was January when we had a response.