I've just done an upgrade to 6.2. Really easy, just create an Upgrade task and point it at the ERA server. Job done. I'm now upgrading the agents, 92 done and about 40 to go. All via a single upgrade task.

What could be easier?

Hi,

im trying to do the same, but im running into a problem, that i cant reach the repository.

Installation fails everytime.

any help from your side?

thanks

• Administrators

im trying to do the same, but im running into a problem, that i cant reach the repository.

What version of ERA do you have installed? Is it 6.1.444.0? Could you post a screen shot of the error you're getting? Have you checked the trace log for more details about the error? Do you connect through a proxy server? If so, is it properly configured in the advanced ERAS setup?

What version of ERA do you have installed? Is it 6.1.444.0? Could you post a screen shot of the error you're getting? Have you checked the trace log for more details about the error? Do you connect through a proxy server? If so, is it properly configured in the advanced ERAS setup?

I'm running into the same issue. Currently ERA is 6.1.144.0, we do use a proxy. The proxy is set on the server in Windows and also set in ERAS setup. The error in the log is 

2015-09-04 18:25:34 Error: CSystemConnectorModule [Thread 808]: UpgradeInfrastructure: Task failed: GetFile: Cannot connect to host 'repository.eset.com'

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I am glad to confirm that we are releasing ERA 6.2 today!

Please be patient with the download links, the new files are being uploaded to the servers during the day, as it is a significant amount of data to be replaced on the download servers.

Regards,

T.

Do you have guide on how to setup "Offline Mirror Tool" feature?

Edit 1: I have found one in: hxxp://help.eset.com/era_install/62/en-US/mirror_tool_linux.htm

Edit 2: Why did you decide not to include Program Component Updates in Offline Mirror?

Edit 3: Where is this tool located in ERA appliance?

Edited by bbahes