ERA Agent Issues after upgrading to 6.1.437.0

I upgraded to 6.1.437.0 from the previous version and now I'm having issues.  I tried deploying the new agent but it's failing with an error "Package not found in repository".  I tried downloading it manually from the Agent Live Installers but that is empty as well.  I opened up a ticket last Wednesday but haven't heard back from support.  I'm just curious if anyone else has has the same issue and if it's been resolved.  All of my clients are down because I don't have the correct agent version.

• Administrators

Have you created a new Agent Live installer after the new version of the agent was released? Please check EraAgentInstaller.bat and make sure they point to the current Agent's url:

set url=hxxp:// repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/era/agent/v6/6.1.444.0/Agent_x64.msi

If you still have an installer from a previous version you can just edit it and put the new version number in there (two occurrences). Then run that on the clients.

I have updated it manually.  However, I have to remove the the client from the ERA Server (If not, it shows up in Lost and Found) and uninstall the agent locally before I install the new agent.  So you are saying I have to touch every client? There is not way to fix the repository issue on the actual server so I can deploy it automatically?

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

you just need to download the newest server installer manually and upgrade to it.

Please make sure that you have the most up to date version available on the download site.

Please let us know how it went.

P.R.

I uninstalled and then reinstalled the latest version which resolved my ERA server version & repository issues.  However, majority of my clients failed to update the agent when deployed from the ERA server.  I was able to deploy the agent just fine when I first installed ERA 6.  Nothing has change so I'm not sure.  This is definitely the worst experience that I have had when implementing software at this level.