TOP8844 removal

Hi every one. Having a hell of a time trying to remove TOP8844 from my desktop. I have Nod32 installed but it is not capable of removing this pest.. Does some one knows a tool to remove it? Having searched hi and low the Internet e nothing seams to solve it.. Best regard fro Brazil

Is it detected by ESET? Is the VSD fully updated?

If it's detected under what name is it detected?

You can use also ESET SysRescue Live to boot the computer in a safe environment and clean it.

Hello tamanduarj!

If it does not work, I recommend manual removal.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.