After default installation of ERA v6, how to add MDM and/or HTTP proxy?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

I installed ERAserver 6.1.365.0 the default way on a Windows server 2008R2 testbox. Afterwards, I wanted tot add MDM and Apache HTTP proxy.

Unfortunately, when I re-run the installer, RA server and RA agent are greyed-out, but selected.

When I continue the setup with MDM and HTTP proxy selected, I receive en error that I should uninstall RA server and agent first.

I cannot imagine that I really need to do this?

So, how do I add components to this server?

For the record: I already tried this procedure (wanted to see wat happened to this testbox).

During reinstallation setup wanted to connect to the earlier newly created SQL express installation. But I could not connect to it?

What credentials / settings do I need to connect to a database that is created by a default installation?

Greetings,

Alexander

• Administrators
  • Solution

If you already have ERA Server installed, you cannot run the all-in-one package which requires all components to be uninstalled first. Here you can download stand-alone installers for particular components: hxxp://www.eset.com/int/download/business/detail/family/258/

If you used the all-in-one package, the password to the database was randomly generated so I think the best would be either to remove the database manually or uninstall SQL Express and install it from scratch.