Live Installer not working for me

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and tried to install the trial version of ESET Smart Security. The website download link was for the live installer, which seems to have downloaded fine, but when I run it the window appears with a big button on it that says Next, but the window is unresponsive. Clicking on Next does nothing ... I'm stumped. 

• Administrators

Hard to say why it doesn't work for you. However, you can select to download an offline installer (msi) instead of Live installer on the download page.

Yes, I used the Offline Installer as a work around, but just for the record the Live Installer is exhibiting the same behavior on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit system, my Windows 7 Pro 64 bit laptop and my Windows 10 technical preview system of course that isn't supported)

I have not yet done the install on my Windows 7 Pro 32 bit laptop, but if it goes the same way on that I have a ticket open with tech support and will follow up with them.

Anyone else been able to successfully use the Live Installer in that last couple of days?

Oh, and by the way ... once I had used the offline installer on my 8.1 Pro system I went ahead an purchased the 5 computer/2 year subscription :)