Gamer Mode [WishList]

Hello everyone! I would like to suggest you some change in the "Gamer Mode"

It's enabling automaticly when I'm running any fullscreen application, but thats not that good! Many of my applications are running in Windowed mode and on full screen resolution. Antivirus is not able to detect that! So, would be better if you could create a list option where you can add programs which will enable "Gamer Mode" function automaticly. 

Thank you

The Gamer Mode is just an addition as it does nothing more than hiding the notifications when enabled n running full screen apps. . . .You can make game ".exe"s trusted so that no alert wud pop up even if Gamer Mode is turned off . . .

• Former ESET Employees

Hello everyone! I would like to suggest you some change in the "Gamer Mode"

It's enabling automaticly when I'm running any fullscreen application, but thats not that good! Many of my applications are running in Windowed mode and on full screen resolution. Antivirus is not able to detect that! So, would be better if you could create a list option where you can add programs which will enable "Gamer Mode" function automaticly. 
Thank you

You can prevent Gamer mode from starting whenever you run a full-screen application. The steps for that are shown in Section III of the following KB Article:

How do I enable/disable Gamer mode in ESET Smart Security or NOD32 Antivirus?