Subscription paid via Google Play (showing as free version)

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Good Evening,

Google Play is showing I have valid yearly subscription for Mobile Security, paid for couple years now, but in the app it is showing as free, and nothing can be done.

I didn't receive any activation codes unfortunately, so I am unable to enter the key.

Please help.

Regards,

Krzysztof

• Administrators

The freemium version of ESET Mobile Security is activated automatically. The free license is not meant to be added to your ESET HOME account, you add there only subscriptions that you purchase.

47 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please enter your license key XFxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxH6 in the main ESET Mobile Security menu -> Subscriptions -> Enter an activation key.

Dear Sir,

I mentioned in my previous message that I did not receive any activation code from the beginning, so now, when I tried to paste the one provided by You (I guess that 'x' fields should contain the one, that I did not receive), it shows that it is incorrect. 

If I misunderstood - my appologies. 

Would you be so kind and resend, or actually send it for the first time via email connected with my account here/Google Play account?

Thank you.