Issues while using ESET online scanner

Guest myname?

Hi, I was using ESET online scanner to scan my pc, but im getting this error message multiple times when upgrading the modules and then again when scanning, the scan proceeds without any issues after that, but im worried this problem might cause the scanner to not detect properly. Here's what the-translated-message roughly says:

impossible to load driver on this device  

driver: ehdrv.sys

ehdrv.sys

a security setting is preventing the loading of this driver. You are going to have to regulate the settings to load this driver  

Thank you for your attention, hope I can get assisted in resolving this issue

• Administrators

Maybe you have another security software installed that prevents the driver from loading. Are you able to install of ESET Internet Security or ESET Smart Security Premium and activate a trial license?

Guest myname?

Hi Marco, I do have another free AV as my primary AV, but ive always used ESET online scanner as a second opinion scanner, so that was always the case while this problem only started when I upgraded from w10 to 11

Guest myname?

Hi Marcos, I've always used ESET online scanner and never had any problems, this issue only started after I upgraded to windows 11

Guest myname?

so I have to download the tool and follow the instructions? And do I have to open a ticket or can I just send it here?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.