Eset Website Certificate Revoked

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The SSL certificate used by one of their web servers was indeed revoked. You can inform the owner of the website about the issue.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=seec.gov.sa&s=194.32.161.69&latest

Revocation status Revoked   INSECURE

Hi Marcos ,

we have also some internal company website the  certificate is generate from Firewall and publish with public IP , How to excluding it from the SSL/TLS Policy ? before all it's worked why happen this issue last day accidently ?

• Administrators

If the SSL certificate is not trusted on a local machine, it won't be trusted by ESET either and vice-versa. Do you create exceptions in browsers? In ESET you can exclude the IP address here:

image.png

11 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If the SSL certificate is not trusted on a local machine, it won't be trusted by ESET either and vice-versa. Do you create exceptions in browsers? In ESET you can exclude the IP address here:

image.png

Hi @Marcos  , I already added the IPs , But same issues , as I noticed all the websites the need revoked certificates related Buypass , if there another solution to resolving the issues 

image.thumb.png.b9d65bfc8cfe13a82a9a5a9c1c9d0bed.png

image.png.49e7fe4efe1df4b199ad6d439a2aab1e.png

• Administrators
  • Solution

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Reproduce the notfication
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

I'll check if correct IP addresses are excluded in the Web access protection setup.

45 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Reproduce the notfication
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

I'll check if correct IP addresses are excluded in the Web access protection setup.

After I have been Excluded with the IPs , It's worked now . thanks @Marcos