ACT.0 when try to activate the license

hari.senen

• Administrators

We have not received any reports of activation issues. Please raise a support ticket. Also do the following:

- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
- attempt activation
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and supply me with the generated archive.

i try to activate using eba account.

previously when activated using license key and eba account always got ecp.3 and act.0

now i can activated with license key but still got ecp.3 and act.0 when using eba account.  

i attach the log when i tried eba account

ees_logs-ACT0.zip

• Administrators

You have most attempted to authorize using wrong EBA credentials several times in a row. The block should be removed automatically after some time. To speed it up, please raise a support ticket and provide your public IP address.

22 hours ago, Marcos said:

You have most attempted to authorize using wrong EBA credentials several times in a row. The block should be removed automatically after some time. To speed it up, please raise a support ticket and provide your public IP address.

i already use this support form in this link https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/ and provide the public ip

• Administrators

Basically it depends on how quickly your ESET distributor or reseller processes the ticket. They should normally receive a response from ESET HQ within 1 business day.