Got Ichy Feet and turns out I will be staying

sdalgl72

This is a testament to how good Eset is.  Normally I will get Itchy feet and want to change my security once a subscription is coming to an end but after testing out some free products and a few paid I have to say I will be staying with Eset and I've even upgraded from NOD32 to Smart Security even though don't think I need the upgrade it was just as cheap to upgrade and add another license than to stay on NOD32 and add another license.  

Admittedly when it comes to renewal in March it will be a little more expensive but I will be happily paying it.  The reason I am posting this now is because its been a year of use but I have referred some people along the way that has extended the subscription for me.  I hope for another trouble free year.  I know this isn't really a discussion but didn't know where else to put it.  Keep up the good work for having good protection and being extremely lightweight.  

sdalgl72

Thank you for sharing. I have had ESET for a number of years and have never been disappointed. Even when I have had issues, the support staff has taken good care of me.

It is important to me to have protection that (pretty much) I don't have to think about.

In addition, I have met several folks (from around the world) in this forum that I consider friends-that is priceless.

So, hope to see you around!

No doubt I will be about, of the paid AV's I tried Trend Micro just because it had the best scores in the real-time protection test in AV Comparatives but it was so heavy on my machine even having a mid range gaming rig so after weighing everything up I am going to stay here for another year at least.   Just got to decide how long to renew for in March

Yeah, very good choice.

And of course we will help you here in this forum if you have troubles or questions or something else...

Edited by rugk