Eset Security requires your attention - message after every PC start

Since the start of the week I get the 'Eset Security requires your attention' every time I restart my PC - but if you click on it you are taken to the home page and everything is green and there are no issues.

I've browsed the forum and this has been linked to gamer mode in the past, but I have that turned off.

Any idea what is causing this?

Currently running Eset Internet Security Version 16.0.26.0

8 minutes ago, Chogger said:

Since the start of the week I get the 'Eset Security requires your attention' every time I restart my PC - but if you click on it you are taken to the home page and everything is green and there are no issues.

I've browsed the forum and this has been linked to gamer mode in the past, but I have that turned off.

Any idea what is causing this?

Currently running Eset Internet Security Version 16.0.26.0

If possible, could you put a print of what is happening, to facilitate the understanding of the situation.
Thanks.🙂

• Administrators

Please uninstall the current version and install v16.1.13 downloadable from https://forum.eset.com/files/category/3-early-access/ while using default settings.

Should the problem persist, raise a support ticket please. I assume it would be a problem with timing, e.g. network protection taking longer to load due to a dependency on system and NIC drivers that might take longer to load.

Sadly, I spoke to soon, and it is now back telling me that it needs my attention after a cold boot, but there is nothing at all flagged when i click on the popup and everything is green.

What additional information would you like me to provide so that you can look in to this further?

29 minutes ago, Chogger said:

What additional information would you like me to provide so that you can look in to this further?

On 3/23/2023 at 2:50 PM, Marcos said:

Should the problem persist, raise a support ticket please. I assume it would be a problem with timing, e.g. network protection taking longer to load due to a dependency on system and NIC drivers that might take longer to load.