Suggestions for optimization of ESET Mobile Security

Hello,

I don't know if I should write here, but I decided to write these few suggestions for optimizing ESET Mobile Security, namely:

1. To add an option to view the application in full screen including the status bar, which is currently black, as in your other applications, such as ESET HOME;

2. To optimize the locking of the application with a fingerprint, with the user being able to choose for himself whether any unlocking of the application, as well as other applications locked with ESET Mobile Security, should be visible in the activity log;

3. To add a dark or light theme, both for the application and for the applications locked through ESET Mobile Security, which can be activated manually by the user or automatically according to the phone settings.

Thank you for your time and I would like to receive an answer to my questions and when we can possibly expect these optimizations.

Here is a picture from my phone showing the app not working in full screen.

With respect,

Anton Todorov

Screenshot_2022-11-15-20-29-40-126_com.eset.ems2.gp.jpg

Edited by Anton Todorov
Misspelled word

On 11/17/2022 at 1:00 PM, Marcos said:

This was already answered here:

Please do not create duplicate topics which is against this forum rules.

Yes, I understand you, but from my previous post I did not understand in which forum to ask my suggestions to reach the programmers, as I would like them to answer me what they think. Please give me a link to the forum where I could write to them directly. Thanks in advance.

With respect,

Anton Todorov

On 11/17/2022 at 1:10 PM, yeoldfart said:

could you translate the cyrillic ?

If I understand you correctly from my post it was stated that the application is not fully translated into Bulgarian and this is about "Adware detector", which in Bulgarian is translated as "Детектор за рекламен софтуер".