Disable notification about your security product is out of date

a2wa2

Dear Frineds

Some of my computers which are the 8.0.1238.x have annoying notification which shows every 30 minutes as pop-up in client side.  this version is limited support and now it is warnning. how can I disable the notification of security product is out dated?

thanks,  I have Disabled these notifications in the patch of user interface>>application statuses>>general>>

the eset push notification service can not be reached also I  have disabled these choices like presentation mode is enabled and product outdated  not show on desktop.

Do these related to fix my problem?

• Most Valued Members
7 minutes ago, a2wa2 said:

thanks,  I have Disabled these notifications in the patch of user interface>>application statuses>>general>>

the eset push notification service can not be reached also I  have disabled these choices like presentation mode is enabled and product outdated  not show on desktop.

Do these related to fix my problem?

It's more better to upgrade them as Marcos said

Previous versions can have bugs/vulnerabilities or not be capable enough to protect against new malware especially end of service products.

• Administrators

As I mentioned, EOL notifications cannot be disabled since they are delivered by a module and do not originate from the product itself. Also after a product reaches EOL, module updates will be stopped.