ESET Scanning

RAKTAPAYA

Hi, once again I m here with one general query.

While scanning with ESET scan your computer..., does it perform indepth scan of the system including all personal files and folder including its sub folder also? Or else we have to configure ESET for the same.Please teach me. Thanks in advance.

• Marcos changed the title to ESET Scanning
  • Administrators

First of all we kindly ask you to turn off Caps Lock when posting.

In order to scan custom folders or files, run a custom scan. Alternatively you can drag and drop the desired folder(s) or file(s) to the box in the Computer scan pane or right-click a folder/file and select Scan with ESET from the right-click menu.

Oh...sorry for the caps lock... and thank you for the reply. So then if we have to run full system scan at once then.......?

sorry if i m in confusion here but It would have been better if we have Full system scan option with in depth scan feature.... so kindly if possible then make so .thanks in advance.

• Most Valued Members
On 1/16/2022 at 4:52 AM, RAKTAPAYA said:

Oh...sorry for the caps lock... and thank you for the reply. So then if we have to run full system scan at once then.......?

sorry if i m in confusion here but It would have been better if we have Full system scan option with in depth scan feature.... so kindly if possible then make so .thanks in advance.

Eset has an in depth scan. The link bellow explains how to do this

https://support.eset.com/en/kb2909-advanced-scanning-options-in-eset-windows-home-products