Why do I have a threat warning page without showing the threat

Please see the attached image.

I am testing ESS by downloading zipped infected files from some antivirus forum.

Most of threat can be detected by ESS. But the page will be shown like this.

I am running windows 8 Pro with chrome(latest version). ESS version is 6.0.136.0.

Please let me know is this a bug?

post-896-0-89906800-1370622177_thumb.png

• Administrators

Are you able to reproduce it at any time and with any malicious link? I'm also interested to know more about your statement "Most of threat can be detected by ESS." Does that mean there are also some undetected threats that one could download and run?

Are you able to reproduce it at any time and with any malicious link? I'm also interested to know more about your statement "Most of threat can be detected by ESS." Does that mean there are also some undetected threats that one could download and run?

is there any way to do something like remote control so that you can see how I reproduce the bug?

Did you receive my reply?