UPDATE AUTHORIZATION FAILED

RAKTAPAYA

Dear eset team:

warm regards,

THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN THIS FORUM SO KINDLY HELP ME....

I have been facing updte issue with the following error; kindly help me with solution

"UPDATE AUTHORIZATION FAILED.PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR LICENSE IS VALID."

• Administrators

Could you please provide more information about where you purchased your license? I've found one that's probably yours but a weird thing is that it's not intended for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Peter sir/ Marcos sir:

thank you for your prompt reply. Actually i m from Nepal and it not on my pc and this was an issue with in every 3 ot of five installation on my clients pc. pease  kindly be  informed that this issue comes only after activation fineshes that meansi think  key is accepting and  i m solving this issue sometimes just by rebooting the system after installation or trying just after sometime againg.this solutimes works but in some cases this too is not working. i will send you the key when issue come again. PLease note that i have tried using public DNS and works . everytime  so kindly provide me the permanent solution

thanks for the support in advance.

Regards,

RAKTAPAYA 

Edited by RAKTAPAYA

Dear Sir:

Wow...so quick reply i must say. thanks a lot for the same. today i havent received any of these kind of issue so let you know ASA comes in.

thanks aoce again in advance.

regards,

RAKTAPAYA

I'm having the same issue.
I am using the ESET trial license, and I get the error "Update Authorization Failed'.
My license ID is 3AR-2NH-2DR

• Administrators
1 hour ago, d4x said:

I'm having the same issue.
I am using the ESET trial license, and I get the error "Update Authorization Failed'.
My license ID is 3AR-2NH-2DR

The license can authorize against all update servers. I assume it took a few minutes after the purchase for the license to propagate to update servers.