Potentially unwanted application notification 

Please add the ability to add either tagged company name or company postal addresses to the 

Potentially unwanted application notification 

NEW NOTIFICATION
Potentially unwanted application Win32/WaveBrowser.A was detected on computer officeassit
Detection type: Potentially unwanted application
Detection name: Win32/WaveBrowser.A
Location 123 main street
Tagged : company name
Computer name: officeassit
Logged user: OFFICEASSIT\OfficeAssist
Time of occurrence: 12/7/21, 8:34:25 AM UTC 5
Scanner: Real time file system protection
Action performed: Cleaned by deleting

• Administrators

Do you want to add custom notes to particular detection names which would appear in the ESET PROTECT console, e.g. for other administrators?

• ESET Staff

@Marcos This seems to me like a feature request for ESET PROTECT, meaning inside the notification generated by PROTECT, it would also offer another variable - computer description / TAG (that would for example include the company name / postal address). I assume, this is a request from MSP, but I believe @EMEtech will be able to confirm / deny. 

• ESET Staff

Hello @EMEtech, it would be great if you can describe your use case in detail. I mean are you receiving notification as MSP and then solving issues or do you configuring each for a specific company and they need some extra info?

If you receiving notification and want to better identify company where the computer belongs you can theoretically use variables like "Computer parent static group" or "Computer static group hierarchy".
Notification-variables.png