Jump to content

Eset protect no updating newly registered clients


Zahid Mahmood
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on a client that is not connecting to ESET PROTECT. You can post status.html here with sensitive data blurred.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on a client that is not connecting to ESET PROTECT. You can post status.html here with sensitive data blurred.

 

status.jpg

trace.log

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Looks like you have agent configured to connect to localhost but there are problems connecting to 10.16.2.100.8 logged.

Is the ESET security product installed on the same machine as the ESET PROTECT server? Is its IP address 10.16.2.100.8?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Looks like you have agent configured to connect to localhost but there are problems connecting to 10.16.2.100.8 logged.

Is the ESET security product installed on the same machine as the ESET PROTECT server? Is its IP address 10.16.2.100.8?

my eset server ip is 10.16.100.8, using same package configure 58 clients but suddenly its stopped working. even the clients which are not appearing updating through server regularly using eset protect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Zahid Mahmood said:

my eset server ip is 10.16.100.8, using same package configure 58 clients but suddenly its stopped working. even the clients which are not appearing updating through server regularly using eset protect.

eset protct server ip is 10.16.100.8

logs collection from 10.16.10.111

these are 2 different machines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Staff

hi,

In the EBA portal, look for under 1 name 2 or more listed computers, deactivate all who doesn't have the green "ok" tick. That should lower your seats to the correct number.

In the other hand, If the computers ESET Agent reported previously "ok", you can send a "installation Agent task" but remember to always mention the IP of the "ESET Protect".

Let us know how goes your case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...