Question | create a report with hardware and software information

Hi Everyone, 
I'd like to create a report that has both Hardware information (RAM\CPU\Serial number), Computer name, and applications installed on the machine. 

For some reason once you select something specific, the list is being cut drastically to very specific topics after that. 
Any chance to lift this limit and be able and product a single report with everything inside, without needing to merge these reports together in a separate process?

If that doesn't exist, can that be added to a feature request to the ESET Console? That would really REALLY be helpful!
Thanks

• ESET Staff

Hello @avielc thank you for your feedback. Currently our reporting system has some limitations, that prevent those things from being combined. Request to combine various attributes from the HW inventory report is already tracked. Which applications you would like to see there? As that might create a a challenge, as you would end up with a report with multiple duplicated lines. If you need just version of ESET software, it might be a bit simpler. 

internal reference: IDEA-1228

Thanks for the quick reply @MichalJ
So I just ran into another limitation in that short period of time it took you to reply :)
I'm trying to get the following information:
Computer name, Serial Number, CPU, RAM(total a mount), list of installed applications (Specifically looking for Java variants + Intellij products(Pycharm\idea) ) and the versions of these applications\java. 
I made an entire application report separately to the hardware one. 
but it seems that even in Hardware report I will need to break it down between CPU\RAM and even serial number each on its own report, which is a HUGE limitation for such straight forward information.

• ESET Staff

Unified hardware report that will allow you to combine Device info + info about CPU / RAM / STORAGE is already implemented, and will be released in a next version of both ESET PROTECT / PROTECT CLOUD. For the combination with installed software details, I will follow up on this with our technical teams. 

• 1 month later...