ESET Internet security asks for license activation on every start

Lebobbyshoot

Dear All,

I'm facing an issue with my new computer. I bought a license for it, and even if the license activation goes fine everytime, it keeps asking me to enter a license key on boot.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot,

• Most Valued Members

how does the program shows your emal on the top of it's window?

do you use another program that shows such info cause i've never seen such an option in the program settings.

where did you download the program from?

• Most Valued Members

i just activated it (i had never used it) and it shows it as well. sorry for the confusion. if you can edit the post and reupload another image where you paint out your email for safety reasons.

Edited by shocked

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

There was no license found for any of ESET's programs when searched for using the email address associated with your forum registration.

Please provide your Public License ID (PLID) in the form of:  xxx-xxx-xxx

You can find the PLID by opening the ESET user interface for your program from the ESET icon in the system tray notification area and pressing Ctrl+U to open the Details for Technical Support window.  The first line in the window should display the PLID, which you can double-click on to copy and paste into your reply.

Alternatively, contact the reseller or distributor who sold you the license.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

The license with Public License ID: 33C-5ER-WBR was purchased from ESET's Polish distributor from an email address ending in the windowslive.com domain.  That license has been terminated, and a new set of license credentials sent to that email address.

If that is not the distributor you purchased from, and not the email address you used when you purchased the license, then I would suggest that you go through your records to determine whom you purchased the license from and request a refund.

For a list of authorized ESET's worldwide partners visit https://www.eset.com/int/business/partner/find/.  Your country's distributor can direct you to a list of authorized resellers who can provide you with a legitimate license.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky