Error while update EES version

Mauricio Osorio

Hello guys,

Im trying to update all endpoints on my networks client but it fails every time i send the task. This is the error: 

GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20014, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/ees/windows/v7/7.3.2039.0/ees_nt64.msi')

I checked on the endpoints and they can connect without any problem to that URL. Then i dont know what is happening.

Can you please help me with this problem?.

Regards.

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Mauricio Osorio,

the 20014 means HTTP_CANT_DOWNLOAD.

My first guess would be an issue with a proxy.

Do you use it and do you have it properly configured via the policy so the agent can connect to the Internet via it?

P.S. update the task to use the latest EP 7.3.2041.0

Peter

• Administrators
On 9/30/2020 at 12:13 PM, Jacek111 said:

Hi, I have the same problem, any ideas??

Thanks. 

Are you getting 7.3.2041 in the path for the "Failed to process HTTP request" error?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I have same problem with few computers.

GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20014, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/eea/windows/v7/7.3.2041.0/eea_nt64.msi')

We don't use proxy.

Screenshot

Adam

Edited by AdamAdam

• Administrators
4 hours ago, AdamAdam said:

GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20014, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/eea/windows/v7/7.3.2041.0/eea_nt64.msi')

Are you behind a firewall? Can agent access any IP address on port 80?

The client has a firewall but it does not obstruct communication with the repository that appears in the error message. If you set the proxy as the browsing proxy it will still download the file. How can I prove what you say about the agent?