Blocked website

Hi, eset team. I have an issue with my website blocked by eset nod. I followed the procedure for whitelisting(hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN141), and sent multiple emails to samples@eset.com, but still not getting any responce. The domain is hanovete.com. I also contacted local eset support, and they said that they are also not getting ANY answer from you. Why is that?

Can you please check the site hanovete.com and unblock it as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, thank you for checking my issue. The exact problem is:

Access denied
Details:
Web page: http :// 55.game.hanovete.com/ajax_quester_ui.php
Comment: Access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

the one thing is that this is online game, and you have to be logged in to see this url. i really want to know how eset decide that this url contains "potentially dangerous content"?

• Administrators

Hi, thank you for checking my issue. The exact problem is:

Access denied

Details:

Web page: http :// 55.game.hanovete.com/ajax_quester_ui.php

Comment: Access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

the one thing is that this is online game, and you have to be logged in to see this url. i really want to know how eset decide that this url contains "potentially dangerous content"?

The website will be unblocked as of the next update. Please verify then that no threat is detected by ESET. If a trojan is detected, we'll need to get the content of your quarantine for analysis.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

My website "hxxp:// www.karname.ir" is access denied by ESET NOD32! but our website is clean. our server has F-Prot Antivirus but I don't now why does it blocked.

please check it and let me know the detail of block.

you can also check it by this URL: https://www.virustotal.com/en

I am looking forwrad to your reply ASAP.

Thanks and regards,

• Administrators

My website "hxxp:// www.karname.ir" is access denied by ESET NOD32! but our website is clean. our server has F-Prot Antivirus but I don't now why does it blocked.

The website is no longer serving malware. It will be unblocked as of the next update. Next time please report possible FPs to ESET directly as this forum is not meant to be a means for contacting ESET Malware research lab.

The website is no longer serving malware. It will be unblocked as of the next update. Next time please report possible FPs to ESET directly as this forum is not meant to be a means for contacting ESET Malware research lab.

How do I report it?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

hello

my site has been blocked by ESSET , no problem goes with my website , you can investigate it 

httx://sabteahvalstb.ir/

pleas review the problem

regards

Edited by foneil
delinked URL

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

hello

my site has been blocked by ESSET , no problem goes with my website , you can investigate it 

httx://sabteahvalstb.ir/

pleas review the problem

regards

Hello moh123, to contact our lab you can follow these steps described in our KB article:

• 1 year later...

Dear Mr/Mrs,

We found some of our sites are treat like 

"Potentially unwanted content" and we have issues with most of our clients.

http:/ / www.hydroface.com are example sites.

Please explain what can our developers do to resolve it as soon as

possible. There are errors for the favicons and other files.

Please contact us :george.XXXXXX@gmail.com

Thank You in advance!

Regards!

Edited by Marcos
Url and email obfuscated

• Administrators

This forum does not serve as a means for reporting samples, blocks, false positives or disputing detections or url blocks. Please follow the instructions above. Having said that, we'll draw this topic to a close.