Portscan logging and security center failed

• ESET Insiders

For a few days now Eset Internet Security Build 13.1.21.0 has shown me between 10 and 15 port scan attacks a day, but nothing is entered in the log.
Then to error 2, which has occurred since today and zwat is shown to me in the security center, so Eset protected it in 0 days, because I am enclosing the screenshot. Have already searched for the error, but can not find anything and ask for support!

Thanks Slash.

Eset Fehler.JPG

I have the same thing going on. But if I click on the gear in the up right corner and click on here is how eset has protected you for the past days.  Then it will show you what has been protected.  I don't know if it is a glitch but once you close eset then you will have to repeat but clicking on the gear at the top right  of security report.

• ESET Insiders

And what does that say from Marcos now, nothing!
@itman, at 1909 the problem didn't exist yet, it's only been since the 2004 build

• ESET Insiders

Marcos would be nice if you could answer me whether you really think it is just because it does not appear to you, which you always say about 90% in your posts and over 90% have been refuted, whether you are serious about it Do you believe this statement that it has nothing to do with Eset, especially since like you read I am not the only one with these problems. In my personal opinion, the admin would be more suitable for itman, because itman really knows what he's talking about and what about Marcos' second problem, it's not Eset's fault, right? Man Marcos, every time I reported an error from Eset here, it was also due to Eset, please check my posts and see for yourself !!!

My device yesterday upgraded Eset to ver, 13.2.14. Does this issue occur in Win 10 2004 for ver, 13.2.14?

• ESET Insiders

No itman, this Problems is on Eset Build 13.1.21.0 Build 13.2.14 is not yet available in German

Edited by SlashRose

I noticed this when I started up my computer this morning under security report see malware occurrence it says oops there is no data available please try again later. I will post a screen shot of it.  But am I still protected and stuff?

Eset4.PNG.ee3cb5f8e404286b4cf1daa37393a9bc.PNG

I would like to join the two previous speakers in:
Same problem with identical software Win 10 2004, ESET NOD32, version 13.1.21.0

Greetings Galileo

• ESET Insiders

You see Marcos, you should believe users who have already tested the Bethas and Alphas for Eset long before you had your own support forum, because at that time we at Computerguard did the things!

I noticed this when I started up my computer this morning under security report see malware occurrence it says oops there is no data available please try again later.   But am I still protected and stuff right?

3 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

I noticed this when I started up my computer this morning under security report see malware occurrence it says oops there is no data available please try again later.   But am I still protected and stuff right?

Well, I am on Win 10 1909 and see "oops there is no data available please try again later." I assume this is some type of LiveGrid issue on the Eset servers. LiveGrid process reputation appears to be working fine, No big deal as far as I am concerned.

• ESET Insiders

I was installed the new Eset Internet Security today, but even in this version 13.2.15.0 there are exactly the same errors as in 13.1.21.0, I have to honestly say that I find it a very poor performance from the Eset coders, not one of them Having ironed out the mentioned errors, when can you, as a paying customer, hope to have the error rectified? In Eset, I don't know what errors have been with Eset since Windows 10 came out, a shame!

• Administrators

If you are referring to the issue discussed in this topic, it's meant to be fixed by a module update. The module is being tested and will be released soon as already stated above.

• ESET Insiders

Thanks for the info Marcos, I would not have expected this answer, because I already know that when a new build appears, bugs are also fixed, but ok, stop something new.