Hello,

I just wanted to know if Eset Products are compatible with the new Windows 10 Update (20H1 - Build 2004)?

Best regards

I have version 13.1.21.0 installed.

Is 13.2 currently rolling out?

best regards

Edited by Deluxe

• Administrators

I apologize, v13.1 is the latest version. V13.2 is currently available for testing for Insider program users.

• ESET Insiders
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

I apologize, v13.1 is the latest version. V13.2 is currently available for testing for Insider program users.

How do we obtain 13.2? I'm using the Insider Preview.

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, NewbyUser said:

How do we obtain 13.2? I'm using the Insider Preview.

It is available in the Insiders Program.

2 hours ago, NewbyUser said:

How do we access or join?

FYI - this is not the same as an Eset pre-release version. It is a beta version of Eset that can contain bugs. Most Eset beta testers are running it in a VM. It should not be used as a production version.

Edited by itman

• ESET Insiders

I'm familiar with the difference, thanks. Officially there is no beta open at the current time for home or business users.

16 minutes ago, itman said:

FYI - this is not the same as an Eset pre-release version. It is a beta version of Eset that can contain bugs. Most Eset beta testers are running it in a VM. It should not be used as a production version.

2020-05-22.png

• Most Valued Members

Is 20h1 out yet or is this the insider version? I've never used the insider versions because there's always been issues with multiple AVs due to their changes although I knew 20h1 has been getting close to a release

• ESET Insiders

It's still an insider version. I imagine it will be released this coming week. Although there are some issues with it, some people getting BSOD, some losing Wifi WAN. some with decreased performance, I haven't heard of any related to AV. At least here I've no issues related to Eset so I imagine most people should be fine with it.

there's still one persistent issue (0x800704cf) for me with ESET Internet Security on Windows 10, imho caused by Mircosoft's decision to auto-create and enable a virtual "Hyper-V Default" Adapter. it's driving me nuts for about a year now:

82917566_Anmerkung2020-05-29122439.thumb.jpg.873f0f3c63a2fe9262978b1cb5fccd0d.jpg752012346_Anmerkung2020-05-29122532.jpg.b60b2fba7ce6a1d12c6db730dfb8acb8.jpg

that issues doesn't show up with McAfee CSIS, for example and I wasn't able to fix it permanently so far ...

Edited by lamda
added info

3 hours ago, lamda said:

there's still one persistent issue (0x800704cf) for me with ESET Internet Security on Windows 10, imho caused by Mircosoft's decision to auto-create and enable a virtual "Hyper-V Default" Adapter.

This might be related to Memory integrity protection in Win 10. Normally, it is not enabled by default. You may have manually enabled it or it was auto enabled for some reason. Do the following.

Open Windows Security Center -> Device Security -> Core isolation. Mouse click on "Core isolation details." If Memory integrity setting is set to "On," reset it to "Off." I believe a system reboot is required to make the setting change effective. Now test if this resolves the issue.

I also at this point can't see how this Windows protection could be affected by Eset Internet Security in an way.

-EDIT- Microsoft has confirmed there is an issue with ver. 2004 on PCs with Memory integrity enable and is currently preventing the Feature Upgrade being offered to them: https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-blocks-windows-10-may-2020-update-on-pcs-with-memory-integrity-enabled

Edited by itman

2 hours ago, lamda said:

there's still one persistent issue (0x800704cf) for me

Also, this error code relates to a networking configuration error. Refer to this for applicability to your network environment and a possible solution: https://www.kapilarya.com/error-0x800704cf-the-network-location-cant-be-reached

• Most Valued Members
On 5/30/2020 at 4:10 AM, BeanSlappers said:

Yes it is out on the Microsoft site.

Yeah just slowly being rolled out