Red screen on Windows 10

Everything on my monitor is red and black, no matter what site I'm on. There are no other colors. I'm a 79 year old woman who depends on my internet on my desktop for all my communications (well, except for my phone, which is unfortuantely also connected to the web), radio,news,  movies, etc. Just one screen shot would not make a differenece. Everything has a blood red background with black print and images.

• Most Valued Members

Has anyone been playing around with the buttons on the monitor and changed the tint or colours of the screen within the settings ?? Plus check that the monitor cable is no loose :)

12 hours ago, Yvonne Burge said:

I've followed all instructions on how to get rid of this and nothing works this time around (once before it did)

Post a few link references to what you used.

We still have no idea what you are referring to in regards to this border issue and how it could be in any way related to the Eset software you have installed.

• Most Valued Members
11 hours ago, Yvonne Burge said:

Everything on my monitor is red and black, no matter what site I'm on. There are no other colors. I'm a 79 year old woman who depends on my internet on my desktop for all my communications (well, except for my phone, which is unfortuantely also connected to the web), radio,news,  movies, etc. Just one screen shot would not make a differenece. Everything has a blood red background with black print and images.

Googling it shows it could be the lead is lose or possibly a problem with the monitor itself. Is there anything that has made you suspect eset?

A screenshot would help. However if it is the monitor a screenshot may not show the issue and you may have to take a screenshot with something such as a camera phone.

Does taking a screenshot with the printscreen keyboard button show the issue? If not it might mean it is monitor related