Eset antivirus software could not clean the virus

I use Eset antivirus software all the time. I use Windows 10 pro. For the last 3 months, I have encountered a new problem on my computer. That is, automatic typing happens on my computer, Windows default apps like Calendar, Calculator, Firefox browser bookmarking are automatically started and taken to different websites. I used the two options "Scan your computer" and "Advanced Scans" on Eset antivirus, but both of these options can detect the virus but the virus cannot clean. Due to this problem, I can not run the computer and sometimes the computer is an automatic shutdown. I gave Windows 10 setup a few times but did not get any good results. I want to get rid of this problem. Pls, let me help in the connection.

N.B-

Operating System – Win 10 64-bit

Bios version- F1

Mother board - Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H81M-S2PV (SOCKET 0) .

CPU - Intel Pentium G3250 @ 3.20GHz 50 °C

RAM - 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 698MHz (10-10-10-25)

Memory Size  - 16384 MBytes

Storage -
238GB ADATA SU750 (SSD) 70 °C
931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA) 44 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA)

Graphics -
S19B300 (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics (Gigabyte)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 (Gigabyte) 40 °C
ForceWare version: 388.13

Power Supply - Thermaltake /500W

10 hours ago, zahid0406 said:

I used the two options "Scan your computer" and "Advanced Scans" on Eset antivirus, but both of these options can detect the virus but the virus cannot clean.

Post a screen shot of the Eset Detection log file or post individually event entries showing what malware Eset has detected.

Eset can't clean a file containing malware if its an OS system or like critical file since it could bork your PC operation.

• Administrators

I would also try disconnecting the machine from network to rule out that somebody else is controlling your machine from a remote pc,e.g. using a legitimate remote admin tool.

As itman wrote, we need to know what threat or application was detected in order to advise further.

• Most Valued Members
12 hours ago, zahid0406 said:

I use Eset antivirus software all the time. I use Windows 10 pro. For the last 3 months, I have encountered a new problem on my computer. That is, automatic typing happens on my computer, Windows default apps like Calendar, Calculator, Firefox browser bookmarking are automatically started and taken to different websites. I used the two options "Scan your computer" and "Advanced Scans" on Eset antivirus, but both of these options can detect the virus but the virus cannot clean. Due to this problem, I can not run the computer and sometimes the computer is an automatic shutdown. I gave Windows 10 setup a few times but did not get any good results. I want to get rid of this problem. Pls, let me help in the connection.

N.B-

Operating System – Win 10 64-bit

Bios version- F1

Mother board - Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H81M-S2PV (SOCKET 0) .

CPU - Intel Pentium G3250 @ 3.20GHz 50 °C

RAM - 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 698MHz (10-10-10-25)

Memory Size  - 16384 MBytes

Storage -
238GB ADATA SU750 (SSD) 70 °C
931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA) 44 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA)

Graphics -
S19B300 (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics (Gigabyte)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 (Gigabyte) 40 °C
ForceWare version: 388.13

Power Supply - Thermaltake /500W

Slightly confused by a few things - you said a few apps are loaded and taken to different sites e.g. calculator - I presume the apps are just loading and it is just the browser that loads to other sites?

Also you mentioned windows setup - what did you do with windows? If you reinstalled windows completely as in reformat, then all files would be deleted unless you just upgraded or did a refresh. 

As mentioned by other users we will need to see your logs - what would certainly help is to see what eset is detecting as this may help understand what is happening and how to solve it.

Yeah, this does not sound like a virus. This sounds like command and control. Ie., someone is actually controlling your computer remotely. I'd suggest getting a local computer shop involved in cleaning it up, and in future make absolutely sure you are using a product that includes the 2-way firewall (eg., ESET Smart Security Premium), and never ignore the warnings without reading them carefully. You also have to be careful what you click on. It is most likely (though I can't know for sure with the little information you provided) that the tool the malicious user is using to control your computer was installed by clicking on a bad file. Sometimes an email attachment, or sometimes a social engineering trick like "Click here to download free game". If other people have physical access to your computer, also make sure Google Remote Desktop is not installed (since I assume it wasn't you who installed it if it's there), and other remote admin tools like LogMeIn, VNC Server, ScreenConnect (ConnectWise), TeamViewer, etc. are removed if they exist (again, since it sounds to me like you didn't install them, so they might be the tool being used by the malicious party).

Good luck  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Previously the Eset antivirus software works fine, but recently when I tried to open the Chrome browser it blocks me to open the application on my Windows 10 PC. Chrome keeps Crashing windows 10. What will be the way to solve this?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Jollyparker said:

Previously the Eset antivirus software works fine, but recently when I tried to open the Chrome browser it blocks me to open the application on my Windows 10 PC. Chrome keeps Crashing windows 10. What will be the way to solve this?

Are you getting an alert from ESET about a threat while running Chrome? If so, please post a screen shot or better the appropriate record from logs. If the issue is different, does temporarily pausing protection, disabling protocol filtering or even uninstalling ESET make a difference?