What License Do I Buy?

ProTruckDriver

I'm running the Trial Version of ESET "Smart Security Premium" on my HP computer using Windows 7. I have another computer using Windows 7 also which I'll be putting ESET on. I also have a iMac computer running macOS Mojave. I want to put ESET on my Mac also when I upgrade to macOS Catalina when it is released soon. My question is when I buy my license at the end of the trial, do I buy "Smart Security Premium" to install on all three computers (two Win 7's and one Mac) or do I have to buy a separate license for the Mac? I want to make sure I buy the right license when the time comes after the trial.

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, ProTruckDriver said:

I'm running the Trial Version of ESET "Smart Security Premium" on my HP computer using Windows 7. I have another computer using Windows 7 also which I'll be putting ESET on. I also have a iMac computer running macOS Mojave. I want to put ESET on my Mac also when I upgrade to macOS Catalina when it is released soon. My question is when I buy my license at the end of the trial, do I buy "Smart Security Premium" to install on all three computers (two Win 7's and one Mac) or do I have to buy a separate license for the Mac? I want to make sure I buy the right license when the time comes after the trial.

Check here : https://www.eset.com/us/home/multi-device-security/

14 minutes ago, ECELeader said:

Please note that multi-device-security will not activate a Smart Security Premium license but an Internet Security one. That means that you won't be able to use the Password Manager and Secure data encryption features.

Thank you for that information. :)

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, ECELeader said:

Please note that multi-device-security will not activate a Smart Security Premium license but an Internet Security one. That means that you won't be able to use the Password Manager and Secure data encryption features.

I wonder if there is an option to get the premium version