Report to summarise HW inventory and OS?

Hi all, I am trying to create a custom report that I think a lot of people would find useful, the purpose of the report is for me to highlight which of my client systems are running builds of Windows that will reach EoL in January and to quickly see what spec those systems are so I can recommend software upgrade or hardware replacement. 

All I need to do is create a column for Static Group Name which will be used to sort ascending so each client has all their devices listed in a block, then I just need extra columns for Computer Name, Processor Description, RAM Capacity, Mass Storage Description, OS Type, OS Version.

The problem is it seems you can select one of these columns but then you are extremely limited by what additional columns you can add, and another minor problem is that Mass Storage Description lists more than just the OS HDD/SSD, it also lists ODD drives etc. 

Is there a way to run a report and just show the static group, computer name, CPU, RAM, HDD/SSD and OS version? This would be very useful!

Thanks