Walliyullah Fath Haddad

Newly Installed application are not showing Eset Security Management Center

Hi i am install Eset Endpoint Advanced (On Premise) . Many of applications and software installed my workstation and server pc . But they are not showing into my era web console (Installed Application Menu) . note I am install Era server Today.

How can solve it ?

Just to make sure, do you have reporting of non-ESET applications enabled via an agent's policy?

image.png

Mistakenly reporting of non-ESET applications are disable on agent policy. Now i enabling this and they are showing at Installed Application Menu. Thanks For your Reply .

Btw "Software Uninstallation - via context menu" Not working . There was an error message " Task Failed, Try to un install software Manually " . Actually i want to uninstall my remote users unwanted software.

uninstall failed.PNG

Is the software you attempted to uninstall installed in the Program files folder and appears in the list of installed programs in the Control Center?

Yes. This software installed in Program files folder and appears in the list of installed programs in the Control Center . Its software's  are common like team viewer, vlc player, Mozilla Firefox, winrar etc.

The software needs to support "silent uninstall" (needs to be listed in the list of the applications, and should have "YES" in the column "agent supports uninstall). 

33 minutes ago, MichalJ said:

The software needs to support "silent uninstall" (needs to be listed in the list of the applications, and should have "YES" in the column "agent supports uninstall). 

need more explanation or more details please.

In the list of installed applications you see if a particular application can be uninstalled remotely:

image.png

On 7/18/2019 at 7:02 PM, Marcos said:

In the list of installed applications you see if a particular application can be uninstalled remotely:

image.png

Thank You for your reply.I'm Happy to know that.